1. This black and white striped African carnivore feeds mostly on termites, but is related to hyenas.
2. This is a graceful animal that lives in regions of the Himalayas, the mountainous areas of India and New Zealand, and parts of the Arabian peninsula?
3. Aye-ayes use their long middle fingers to:
4. How long is a mountain lion's tail?
5. There are __ number of different species of wallaby?
6. The duck billed platypus has a poisonous spur used for defense, where on its body is it located?
7. The average life span of a cheetah is....?
8. On average, how many young do skunks give birth to in a year?
9. The loris is ....?
10. Tigers weigh...
11. Tapirs enjoy:
12. Lionesses can have as many as ___ cubs in a litter, although not all survive to adulthood.
13. Young orangutans become independent from their mothers when they are around _____ years old.
14. A panda eats about ___ pounds of bamboo in a day, but is still classified as a carnivore because it occasionally eats small birds and mammals.
15. Which of the following is actually the largest member of the porpoise family?
16. Tigers are strong swimmers and enjoy cooling off in the water before hunting for a meal. A tiger may eat ____pounds of meat for dinner?
17. Sloths spend much of their lives hanging by their claws high in the trees above the forest floor. They have been seen doing which of the following without ever touching the ground:
18. Camels can drink ____ gallons of water in 13 minutes.
19. These animals produce a strong smelling oil that humans have used to make perfume:
20. Which of the following are long necked African grazing animals who can stand on their hind legs to reach tree leaves?